Sony RX1 with EVF

What are your prices?

$1,450

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I have too many camera that are being underutilized, and while this one is easily the best, it also represents the largest hunk of cash. So it's easier to let it go. The RX1 comes with no original box or manual. You will get the RX1 with an extra battery and the charger and it comes with a nice leather wrist strap and a quality B & W UV filter and the awesome heavyweight Sony lens cap. The camera has no marks of any sort on the lens, the rear screen or the body. And everything functions as it should.

I am selling it with the essential Sony FDA-EV1MK electronic viewfinder. The EVF comes with the original box, the leather carry pouch and the larger eyecup. It is also without physical marks and functions as it should.

These are still $2,800 new and the cheapest I can find a used one is on Amazon at $1,500 and of course those prices are without the $400 EVF.

I can take more photos of it if you really need them, but it's been babied and is as described. The price also includes insured Priority Mail service to your US address.

17069729585_16474e97cc_b.jpg
DSCF3013
by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

included in price

Handling time

1 day (maybe less)

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back