Completed For Trade: Trade a GM-5 (mine) for a GM-1 (yours) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talent, Oregon (far from the madding crowd)
Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
What type of listing is this?

For Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Trade a GM-5 (mine) for a GM-1 (yours)

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I have a lovely and lightly used Panasonic Lumix GM-5 (pictures to be posted soon) - which I am interested in either trading - for a Lumix GM-1 --- or possibly selling outright.

The GM-5 came in 3 colors in the U.S. - black, silver and red - mine is the red model - which is quite cool actually, with black metal highlighted by a red faux-leather body. It has been lightly used by me - I am the 2nd owner - and taken care of.

It also comes with two seriously nifty accessories - one is the Richard Franiec hand grip - the other is a thumb grip, made by Cotta, which to my knowledge is truly the best thumb grip ever made for the GM5. The combination of both of them makes the camera handle (or, rather, be "holdable") significantly better than in its original (with no aftermarket grips) state.

In terms of sale prices alone for the GM-5, I haven't determined one yet, but given its condition and the accessories, well, I intend to price it reasonably and fairly, both for myself (the seller) and for potential buyers.

Incidentally the camera shares the same 16 Mp processing engine as its older sibling, the quite wonderful GX7, but in a much tinier package. And the EVF, though on the tiny side, is truly usable for those insanely bright sunny days when the rear LCD screen is almost unusable.

Please let me know if you've got a GM-1 you'd like to trade - or if you are interested in a straight purchase.

Cheers!

Miguel

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

As soon as humanly possible, which generally means a day or two.

References

eBay username: miguelatf

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back