Forum layout

If I click on the Forum tab on top, the index page still has 2 columns of links, but all the links are bunched up on the left hand side (and a white-field-with-red-x pictogram as if an image can't be displayed), instead of the more or less centered look that was introduced a couple of months ago (which I really like, by the way). I'm on IE8 here.

SC Forum August 2, 2013.jpg

Herman - looks like you're getting some content not loading (note the red X) - it may be a combination of parts of the web page not loading due to IE protecting you against potentially malicious web page elements and/or your Anti-Virus (I note you're running Avast on the task bar). Otherwise, it looks pretty close to what Luke posted.

Herman - you're right.
The page layout has been altered with some of the small spacer/bullet graphics not loading properly in Firefox ,IE9 and Chrome.
The missing graphics are not shown as missing when using Opera Browser so you wouldn't know that they should be there.
Looks like a work in progress.

I get it in Safari, Chrome and Opera. I think someone commented a few days ago and Amin said he was aware of the issue and was working on it. Perhaps we are all pulling from caches by now

[edit] Nope, not a cache issue. Just emptied mine, and the layout is definitely broken.

Back