1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

[WTB] Fotodiox RX1 lens hood (non-slotted) | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by BruPri, Oct 15, 2014.

1. BruPri

BruPri SC Top Veteran

0   0   0

May 11, 2011
    Seattle, Washington USA
    Bruce J. Pritchard
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Want to Buy
    Fotodiox RX1 lens hood (non-slotted)

Description
    I want to replace my Fotodiox rectangular lens hood for my Sony RX1r. They only appear to sell the vented/slotted one now. I am looking for the solid bayonet one they initially manufactured.

Offering
    -

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.