Free Fuji X10 Case!

Discussion in 'Fuji Forum' started by Biro, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Biro

Biro SC Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Aug 7, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    Some of you may recall my brief excursion into Fuji X10 ownership. It ended a week after purchase with me returning the camera without ever having taken it out of the box. A smoking deal on the Panasonic GX1 at Amazon.com was the culprit.

But.. in that week, I did order a black, non-OEM leather case for the X10 that is still in my possession. Here's the Amazon.com description and reviews:

Amazon.com: Leather Camera Bag Case For Fujifilm FUJI Finepix X10 LC-X10 Black: Electronics

The case is still wrapped. In the interests of comradery here at Serious Compacts, I am prepared to present this case to one lucky Fuji X10 owner at no cost - I'll even pay for transport via cheapest snail mail within the U.S. (no more expensive than trying to send it back to Amazon for a refund).

The first Serious Compacts member to PM me gets the prize. And while there are no strings attached, I think that a modest donation to support Serious Compacts (see Amin's "donate" tab at the top of the page) might be nice. MSRP on the case is $27.99 U.S.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Biro

Biro SC Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Aug 7, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    As the man on the radio used to say "No more calls, please. We have a winner!" Steve from Lexington, Virginia, aka drd1135, is our lucky X10 owner. The case will be on its way this afternoon via USPS. Steve is already a Serious Compacts site supporter, so good for him.

3. drd1135

drd1135 SC Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Lexington, Virginia
    Steve
    My formerly naked X10 and I publicly thank you for your generousity.