Not open for further replies.

AbePak

Rookie
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> FS: Black Olympus OM-D E-M5
</br>Prices</br> OM-D E-M5: $750
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> Sorry for introducing myself with this post, but I figured it would be a good place to put up my camera. I'm more active on the sister site mu-43.com with the same user name.

For sale is a black Olympus OM-D E-M5 body with all accessories and box that it came with. I'll include the TP leather half case. The body is in great working condition and has not hiccuped once in all my use. There are no known issues related with this camera.

The shutter count is at 4746 as of 5/10/13. The camera does have some finish wear on the sides by the strap rings and right below the viewfinder "hump" along the edge. The previous owner of the camera also removed the white letterings off the camera to give it an all black look.

I'm located in San Fernando Valley, California area (Los Angeles), if you're interested in looking over the camera or want to purchase it with cash.

If you want to see some photos taken with this camera you can find them here: Flickr: AbePakPhoto's Photostream

20130510_120829_zps7c04540d.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Here's the camera frontal view. The white lettering on OLYMPUS and OM-D have been removed.

20130510_121052_zps5b30bce9.jpg

20130510_120915_zps48abbc25.jpg

20130510_120855_zps5c8287e4.jpg

These are the areas with the finish wear. Does not affect performance in any way.

20130510_121110_zpsbe383f47.jpg

Has a screen protector on it. Been there since the first week I've owned the camera.

Lens pictured not included in the sale. Available separately if you want.
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
  • Other
Shipping method</br> USPS Priority with insurance
</br>Shipping charge</br> $10
</br>Handling time</br> 1 day if payment received before Saturday.
</br>References</br> mu-43.com: abepak Ebay: qnam
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back