demiro

Serious Compacts For Life
SOLD----------
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> FS: Fuji X10 + extras
</br>Prices</br> $325
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
</br>Description</br> I am offering up my X10 with some reservations. I'm a big fan of this camera, but I'm just not using it.

Camera is in good shape, except for ding on bottom right corner in back, which you can see in pics, and some slight marks on LCD, which are really tough to photograph. It had the lens assembly replaced by Fuji for white orb issue. I will supply paperwork supporting that to buyer.

Included with the camera are: Box, manual, strap, lens cap, batter & charger (+ an extra Fuji battery), Fuji Lens Hood/Adapter Ring, 52mm Hoya HMC UV(c) filter that fits the lens hood, and a HorrusBennu TG-1 thumb grip. The thumb grip + hood + battery would cost over $100 new, so hopefully this is a decent value for someone who wants the extras.

Price listed is for US only. I'm willing to ship to Canada, Australia and beyond, but please PM me with your location to work out details. Thanks.
x3.jpg
x2.jpg
x1.jpg
x9.jpg
x8.jpg
x7.jpg
x6.jpg
x5.jpg
x4.jpg

</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> USPS Priority in US
</br>Shipping charge</br> included in price in US; will vary for international shipment
</br>Handling time</br> 1 - 2 business days (won't ship on Saturday)
</br>References</br> same username at mu-43.com
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

I will also consider trading for a superzoom/bridge camera, with money going either way depending on the details, and possibly for a Nikon V1.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back