1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

FS: Nikon D2 eyelevel, with 50/1.4 and fitted leather case.

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Brian, May 18, 2012.

1. Brian

Brian SC Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 7, 2010
    I might have 10 or so Nikon F2’s. Always end up using the F2AS.

And this is one of them.

For Sale:

Black Nikon F2 with DE-1 eye-level prism, Nikkor 50mm F1.4 lens (Rubber Inset Focus Ring, multicoated), AR-1 soft release, and CH-1 fitted leather case. This camera is near perfect, I’m calling it a 9.8/10. Lens is near-perfect, as shown. Nikon “A” split-prism screen mounted in the camera. Case has protected all for a long time, strap is on the case- so no lug marks on the camera. Everything is working properly. Price: $1000 shipped in the US via insured priority mail, and $1030 shipped overseas via priority mail. Paypal, personal check, money order. I hold the right to ship after check/MO clears. 14 day return, shipping is not refundable.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pdh

pdh SC Legend

0   0   0

Jan 2, 2011
    lush.

I hope someone takes your hand off for that, I would if i had spare cash & didn;t already have a flim camera

3. Brian

Brian SC Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 7, 2010
    If it does not sell, I'll keep it. I will not be able to find another like this one. I have a Black F2 Photomic in the same condition, and chrome F2SB and F2A as well. But Black eye-level prisms in this condition are not to be found. KEH did not have any eye-level F2's to check against. Ebay- found one in this condition for over $2,000 without a lens. One in "EX" condition for more than this, also body only. 10 years ago the black prisms were ~$350 without a body. I bought this one almost 20 years ago.

4. Brian

Brian SC Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 7, 2010
    One bump and up.

As stated, I am having a hard time getting a reference on pricing this camera.

Near mint 105/2.5, Planar formula, multi-coated. Same 9.8/10 condition, and looks like perfect glass. With leather case and Nikon Caps.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It will look stunning on the Nikon F2, so will be included with the camera as shown.