Expired Fuji Klasse S - serious film compact! (final price drop - offers considered)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stillshunter

Super Moderator Emeritus
Name
Mark
For those who prefer a crisp normal lens this is the perfect point & shoot camera. Armed with a super sharp fixed 38mm f2.8 ASPH lens, it has such essential manual controls such as manual ISO, aperture priority mode, snap focus, exposure compensation, decent inbuilt flash (with various synch options), optional backlit LCD, etc., just think the Ricoh GR1v but with a normal lens.

Note this is a special edition limited to 8000 cameras and is only available in Japan. For more information on key features and specifications please see the Fujifilm Japan Klasse S website.

The one on offer is in excellent condition

The only issue, which has zero effect on image quality or picture making, is that the small protective cover on the LCD is loose (a common issue) and there is two tiny spots of glue left from the previous owner's attempt at repair (I have focused on this - and made it look even worse in the second last photo).

The kit includes the Fuji Klasse S, packaged in the original box with instructions (Japanese). Please note this does not include the strap, hood or pouch which were unavailable to me at the time of purchase.

These have recently been reduced from ¥85,150 to ¥44,900 - which converts to approximately USD565.
I'm asking AUD375 (net) OBO
Postage at cost.

Australian buyers - who are happy to wait an extra day due to restrictions will receive two free Kodak lithium batteries (Road Transport Only).

My reason for selling is that I have now paid for another lens for my rangefinder and need to balance the budget.

Please do not hesitate to PM me with any questions or to request any photos of or by this sweet little unit.

Anybody?

Final price drop and then it either stays (dreaming!) or heads off to the Bay (likely).

New all-in prices...
Aussie buyers: AUD350
- includes postage registered and insured, Paypal and two free extra lithium batteries BNIB.
US/CAN buyers: USD390
- includes standard airmail with insurance (no tracking, add $40 for full EMS service), US security fee :confused:, and Paypal.
UK buyers: GBP245
- includes standard airmail with insurance (no tracking, add $50 for full EMS service) and Paypal.

Please contact me for a quote outside of these areas.

Little room left for negotiation so please refrain from grandiose low-balls from here.

Also might help if I show some sample images?...coz it truly is a magic little machine.
NB: All shot with TMY in Xtol 1+1 - please excuse the rough scans....

6954626792_935fe635da_b.jpg

winding road by stillshunter, on Flickr

7100685723_25c3a166e8_b.jpg

sunset on lichen by stillshunter, on Flickr

6954427022_664751c2ed_b.jpg

Dougal by stillshunter, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back