Fuji Listens

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by ReD, Oct 26, 2013.

1. ReD

ReD SC Hall of Famer

Mar 27, 2013
    Found this quite interesting as an insight into Fuji Design - Although I would have liked to see the designers named

Interaction with manuf's is essential if we are to improve or influence designs

Perhaps we can
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Fuji...... if you're listening, I'd like a digital GF670. Time to show the other camera companies who's boss.

Not to derail the topic, though. I think listening to customers is important. But they shouldn't let the customers run the company. I think they have found the balance.
  3. snkenai

snkenai SC All-Pro

Oct 5, 2010
    kenai, AK
    Stephen Noel
    I read this with great interest. But, it triggers some "creeping GAS", that I have nothing in the medicine cabinet, to fix it.
  4. Yeats

Yeats SC All-Pro

Jul 31, 2012
    New Jersey, USA
    Are you there, Fuji? It's me, Yeats.

I'd like some decent QC, please. I had to return all 3 Fuji superzooms I bought earlier this year because each one broke within a month.
  5. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin SC Hall of Famer

Dec 24, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Fuji definitely isn't a man, then.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. entropic remnants

entropic remnants SC All-Pro

Mar 3, 2013
    John Griggs
    Yes, that would be the inmates-running-the-asylum for sure, lol.
  7. biglouis

biglouis SC Veteran

Aug 4, 2013
    I'd really like a digital replacement for my GSW690 - probably the best lens on any camera, let alone the best film camera I owned, even though it pains me not to say it was my Hasselblads.

8. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    OHHH so it was that, with all of them.... I've been contemplating the SL1000. Maybe not, then.
  9. Yeats

Yeats SC All-Pro

Jul 31, 2012
    New Jersey, USA
    Yar. De-centered lens, LCD intermittently cutting out, losing power while shooting, data corruption writing to SD cards...

Nikon needs to get crackin' and produce a long tele for the 1 series.