Fuji photos both in here and on the various Image Threads

Discussion in 'Fuji X100 Forum' started by BBW, Sep 6, 2011.

1. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus S.C. Charter Member

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    I'd like to encourage those who'd like to post their Fuji X100 photos in the non camera specific Image Threads as well as in here in the Fuji Forum to do so. Please do not feel weird about "double posting". I don't do it all the time but more and more I feel it's a good idea.

Just thought I'd throw this out there and see how it reverberates in the pond.

For example, Kevin, AKA summerki, just started a https://www.photographerslounge.org/f22/show-summer-mood-4161/ thread that should gather images from across the globe for as long as Serious Compacts shall exist.:wink:

• Like Like x 2
  2. chromatin64

chromatin64 SC Veteran

Apr 26, 2011
    A Leekist in York, UK
    You're right of course, Beebs. Although I'd struggle with a "summer mood" given the last few months over here in the northern UK.

If jpegs aren't obsolete by the time we get some warm weather, I'll post then.

• Like Like x 2
  3. BBW

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    I'm trying not to laugh "if jpegs aren't obsolete by the time....I'll post then." I am sorry for you all, really.

Feel free to post to any image thread, Russ, or start one.:tomato2: I've been wanting to use that smiley for a long time.

4. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin SC Hall of Famer

Dec 24, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nic
    The image threads dedicated to both a theme AND a camera were probably one step too far...

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to start a "Anything but X100 Street Image Thread" to counterbalance the existing "Anything but Street X100 Image Thread"

Tee hee.

• Like Like x 2
  5. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    Good idea BB, I guess once I posted in one place, I get a bit embarrassed about overdoing it. sometimes I get confused about where I should post anyway. Doubleposting... OK. Guess I might have some for the birds thread if I can find it again.

• Like Like x 2
  6. BBW

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Well, we don't want to overdo it however, I sometimes feel that our enthusiasm for the X100, however well placed it might be (ahem) leaves some of our image threads a little bereft of a more global feel. How's that for sounding presumptuous?:biggrin:

I don't have any issues with camera specific threads because 1. if someone interested in a certain camera it's helpful and 2. if one is excited about one's camera it's kind of nice to have a spot to post your camera specific photos...however, I like to envision us together as one big happy :grouphug:.

• Like Like x 1
  7. retow

retow SC All-Pro S.C. Charter Member

Jul 24, 2010
    X100 in Barcelona.