1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Fuji WCL-X100 wide angle conversion lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Luke, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Fuji WCL-X100 wide angle conversion lens
    </br>Prices</br> $250
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I have a beautiful condition wide angle conversion lens for sale. I picked it up in a trade and have no use for it. I know when it first came out that some people were on the fence about paying $400 to get a little wider coverage. But face it, sometimes you just can't take a step back to get the wider shot, and this one is only $250. This thing is a beautiful chunk of metal and glass and I've read that the output is actually sharper through this converter than without it. And it will work equally well on your old-school X100 or your fancy pants X100s. Fee and shipping in the US is included in the price. I can get you a shipping quote if you live outside the US. Don't delay.... shoot wider today!
    9733401866_f8bd4e8bc9_b.
    DSCF2014 by Lukinosity, on Flickr
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included in price
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.