Fuji X-20 Lens Hood

Discussion in 'Fuji Forum' started by Burkey, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Burkey

Burkey SC Top Veteran

Apr 18, 2011
    Northern New England
    Hey Folks,
    Anybody tried this hood/adapter/filter set yet? Amazon.com: Rainbowimaging Silver 4-in-1 Accessory kit, Metal Lens Hood + Silver Metal Adapter with EBC Coating Filter + Lens Cap + Microfiber cleaning cloth for Fujifilm X20 & X10 Camera, replaces Fujifilm LHF-X20: Camera & Photo
    I did and at least for the moment I'm very pleased with the quality of the set including the filter. The filter comes pre-attached to the adapter ring. I've always been a bit OSD about filters generally staying with B+W and Marumi but so far this one is looking fine.
    I didn't find a similar thread related to this product prior to this post. If I missed one, my apologies. 'Thought I'd pass on the information. Good shooting. :smile:
    . . . David

Attached Files:

2. white_canvas

white_canvas SC Rookie

Jul 17, 2013
    You seem very pleased. Do you know if this item can be purchased in Europe?

Derek

3. Burkey

Burkey SC Top Veteran

Apr 18, 2011
    Northern New England
    Derek,
    'Not sure. Good question. These are the folks that make the product; RainbowImaging . I noticed they don't have it on their web page but perhaps contacting them might work.
    I did another test last night with the filter that came with the kit and still it seems to be fine. As I mentioned, that was a huge concern of mine. Good luck.
    . . . David

4. white_canvas

white_canvas SC Rookie

Jul 17, 2013
    Cheers David.

I'll look into it.