Fuji Fuji X-20 Lens Hood

Hey Folks,
Anybody tried this hood/adapter/filter set yet? Amazon.com: Rainbowimaging Silver 4-in-1 Accessory kit, Metal Lens Hood + Silver Metal Adapter with EBC Coating Filter + Lens Cap + Microfiber cleaning cloth for Fujifilm X20 & X10 Camera, replaces Fujifilm LHF-X20: Camera & Photo
I did and at least for the moment I'm very pleased with the quality of the set including the filter. The filter comes pre-attached to the adapter ring. I've always been a bit OSD about filters generally staying with B+W and Marumi but so far this one is looking fine.
I didn't find a similar thread related to this product prior to this post. If I missed one, my apologies. 'Thought I'd pass on the information. Good shooting. :)
. . . David

Attachments

• Fuji-X-20-Hood-Set.jpg
    Fuji-X-20-Hood-Set.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,700
Derek,
'Not sure. Good question. These are the folks that make the product; RainbowImaging . I noticed they don't have it on their web page but perhaps contacting them might work.
I did another test last night with the filter that came with the kit and still it seems to be fine. As I mentioned, that was a huge concern of mine. Good luck.
. . . David

Derek,
'Not sure. Good question. These are the folks that make the product; RainbowImaging . I noticed they don't have it on their web page but perhaps contacting them might work.
I did another test last night with the filter that came with the kit and still it seems to be fine. As I mentioned, that was a huge concern of mine. Good luck.
. . . David

Cheers David.

I'll look into it.

Back