Completed Fuji X-E1 (black), 35/1.4, 18-55 zoom, extra battery | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armanius

Bring Jack back!
Name
Jack
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Fuji X-E1 (black), 35/1.4, 18-55 zoom, extra battery
</br>Prices</br> $1880 including shipping in CONUS. Insurance is extra and at buyer's discretion.
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> Fuji X-E1 (black), 35mm F1.4 lens, 18-55mm F2.8-4 lens, and extra Fuji OEM battery. Everything in optimal condition. Camera has about 500 shutter actuations. The camera and the 35/1.4 are imports from Negri Electronics purchased 90 days ago. They were purchased with NegriCare (2 year protection plan) for $1542 (including shipping). The 18-55 lens was purchased a month ago at a local Houston shop for $756 ($699 plus sales tax). Fuji battery was purchased from Amazon for $32 (not including sales tax).

Total that I paid for items is $2330. Asking price is $1880 including shipping in CONUS. Insurance is extra at buyer's option.

CONUS only please (at this time).

I'll take PAYPAL (gift), checks and money order. For checks, I'll have to wait until it clears before I ship.

Reason for sale -- the camera isn't getting much love from me. OMD is getting more love.

I'll post some photos of the X-E1 and lenses later on. Thank you!
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
  • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
Shipping method</br> UPS, USPS (insurance extra at buyer's request)
</br>Shipping charge</br> Included in price
</br>Handling time</br> Immediate after receipt of payment via PayPal or money order. For checks, will wait until check clears first.
</br>References</br> FredMiranda username is also "Armanius".
</br>Additional comments</br> -
</br>Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Reactions: BBW
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back