Fuji X-M1 + 16-50 in the UK £279 effective price from Amazon

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by jdk, Dec 13, 2013.

1. jdk

jdk New to SC

Sep 23, 2013
    I posted this at FujiXspot and then thought there might be some interested people here too.

Amazon.co.uk just dropped the prices on the black and black/silver X-M1 + 16-50 zoom down to £479. The brown/silver is £499. There's £100 cashback from Fujifilm and Amazon are giving £100 account credit.
  2. Pim

Pim SC Regular

Apr 21, 2012
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    That is a pretty amazing offer, unfortunately the £100 Fuji cashback is only valid for UK residents, let's hope Fuji Holland starts something like this...:)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. renatoa

renatoa New to SC

Oct 5, 2013
    Please, what are exactly the steps to get the cashback from Fujifilm and Amazon account credit?
    My daughter is student there and must explain her the detailed steps what to do.

Thank you,
  4. jdk

jdk New to SC

Sep 23, 2013
    I've just ordered one myself so I haven't actually completed the process yet. The following is how I understand it to work.

You pay full price for the camera - 479.00

Once it's dispatched Amazon will apply a 100 credit to your Amazon account that can be used to buy anything else from Amazon.co.uk.

Next the Fujifilm cashback. You fill out a PDF form and send it off with a proof of purchase. They state it will be refunded (presumably by cheque) within 28 days.

More details linked to from the product page -

It's in the special offer box.

Hope that helps.
  5. jdk

jdk New to SC

Sep 23, 2013
    Renatoa, an update. My order was dispatched earlier and I received the Amazon credit almost instantly.