1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] Fuji X-Pro 1 GRIP

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Ray Sachs, May 9, 2012.

1. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    I bought the Fuji X-Pro 1 grip and have alternatively used the camera with the grip, the thumbs up, and both. And I prefer just the thumbs up to the grip or to both together. So I'm selling the grip.

Don't have the box, but there was nothing in it but the grip. And the grip is in perfect condition. So, if you want it you can save a few bucks.

$75 shipped in CONUS...

-Ray

2. Country Parson

Country Parson SC Top Veteran

0   0   0

Apr 5, 2011
    North Carolina
    Dan
    What is the "thumps up" and where can they be found?

3. bilzmale

bilzmale Super Moderator Emeritus

0   0   0

Jul 17, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    Bill Shinnick
    It is an accessory that fits in the hotshoe and provides somewhere for your thumb to rest.

The original can ne found HERE at Match Technical. I have one for the X100.

Lensmate make one for the X100 that is about half the price and also protects the exposure compensation dial.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    Right, there are different sizes. The one that Match Technical recommends for the X-Pro 1 is the one they originally designed and sold for the Leica X-1. The one they initially designed for the X-100 was way too short and stubby for that camera IMHO, but was about perfect on the X10 for the time I had that camera. The cheaper lensmate unit is the best out there for the X100 - perfect length, very stable, and protects the exposure comp from being turned accidentally also. There's a cheap ebay knockoff for about $40 that's also about the right length for the X100 I'd say...

Its kind of amazing how much difference a small thumb brace like these can make in the grip-ability of a camera and also kind of amazing how much they cost! But only relative to what the part consists of - pretty much worth it I'd say but the knock-offs are just as good if you find one with the right fit.

-Ray

• Like Like x 2
  5. Country Parson

Country Parson SC Top Veteran

0   0   0

Apr 5, 2011
    North Carolina
    Dan
    Tim Isaac from matchTechnical.com says they will have a newly designed Thumps Up for the Xpro in about three weeks. :smile: