1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

[FS] Fuji X Pro 1 with 18mm and 35mm lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Lifeson1, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Lifeson1

Lifeson1 New to SC

0   0   0

Jun 2, 2013
    Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
    Gene Everett
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Fuji X Pro 1 with 18mm and 35mm lens
    </br>Prices</br> $1650 for the kit
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Selling my beloved X Pro 1 Kit to support my Leica 'habit'. I have up for sale my X Pro 1 body, the 35mm 1.4, and the 18mm f2 - with all original packaging, along with the Kippon Nikon to X Mount adapter. The only trade I will consider at this point is toward an ASPHERICAL LEICA 35 SUMMICRON in black. . . The body has light wear, works perfectly, no issues whatsoever. The glass is stellar, always had filters up in front, so no issues there.

I live in the NYC Metro, so if a pickup would be fine we can work that out, too. I know this is my first post, for reference you can check my ebay tag 'Lifeson1' for 100% positive feedback.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Other
    Shipping method</br> UPS Ground or Fed Ex
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Free to lower 48
    </br>Handling time</br> two days at the most
    </br>References</br> ebay: Lifeson1
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. fujiman

fujiman New to SC

0   0   0

Mar 7, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    Steve
    How about the 35mm by itself?