Fuji X-Pro1 - Such a fun 2012 - 60 images from last year & Jan

Discussion in 'Fuji X Forum' started by Dave Kai-Piper, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Dave Kai-Piper

Dave Kai-Piper New to SC

Jan 29, 2013
    Since it still the start ( ish of the year ) I wanted to share my last years shooting with the X-Pro.

Fashion + Art + Commercial (some NSFW)

I would love to see how other people have started to use the X-series of cameras ? Mine has slot in to the camera back as a Travel / Work tool which gives me another style of shooting. Quite useful indeed.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    I've seen this page before and you're doing some really high level work with the X-Pro. I'm not a pro shooter or a fashion shooter, but I've had the camera and the two shorter lenses since about the first day they were available. It's not my only camera or even my primary camera, but in some ways its my favorite camera. Here's a sampling of what I've done with it since April.... A lot of street shots and a little bit of everything from scenery to abstracts to family stuff...

Fuji X-Pro - a set on Flickr

3. Pelao

Pelao SC All-Pro

Jul 11, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    The Fuji seems to work for you!

I think though that you need to browse the web a bit, and visit a few hysterical forums. I mean, don't you know the X-Pro 1 can barely focus? And you clearly never shoot RAW (though the same cannot be said for your models) because the RAW files are useless. Indeed, the Fuji can NEVER be used for commercial work. :rolleyes:

Glad you are enjoying the Fuji. Me too.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Pelao

Pelao SC All-Pro

Jul 11, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Nice. Methinks you and the camera are friends. It shows.
  5. fin azvandi

fin azvandi SC Veteran

Feb 22, 2012
    Madison, WI
    Thanks for sharing - very nice stuff. But an "NSFW" tag would have been a good warning!
  6. snkenai

snkenai SC All-Pro

Oct 5, 2010
    kenai, AK
    Stephen Noel

Some truly stellar, "Pro" images!
  7. Armanius

Armanius Bring Jack back!

Jan 11, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Some great photos Dave! I will have to continue browsing at home. Work computer network doesn't like certain types of photos! :)
  8. Dave Kai-Piper

Dave Kai-Piper New to SC

Jan 29, 2013
    Infact,, many of the shots in this gallery are commercial shots. And... this one photopro-cover.

Would not say it CAN NEVER be used commercially....
  9. Rich M

Rich M SC Regular

May 2, 2011
    Dave......great shots.

Ray.......your stuff always astounds, no matter what camera you use.