1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

[FS] Fuji x10 like new | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by sznajder, Mar 8, 2013.

1. sznajder

sznajder SC Rookie

0   0   0

Dec 14, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Fuji x10 like new
    </br>Prices</br> 400.00 incl shipping and paypal
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Fuji X10 in mint, like new condition. I bought this one few weeks after selling my 1 st X10. I sent the fist one for sensor replacing and when it came I didn't like the color and contrast it produced. So I sold it and bought another one with original sensor. I don't if it was my case only but I didn't like new sensor colors. They were dull and flat compare to my older camera. So this one has original sensor. Comes with box and all original accessories and extras:
    black with red stitching leather half case with wrist strap,
    brown full case ( leather imitation but nice quality)
    soft release,
    hot shoe cover,
    GGS screen protector,
    JJC LH-JX10 filter adapter,
    1 aftermarket battery
    Newest software installed

Everythink like new condition - reason for selling I need to find exyta funds to buy nikon 28-70mm for my DSLR pictures in link below..
    Fuji x10 with many extras: For Sale and Wanted Forum: Digital Photography Review
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> free
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> ebay - smoqoo (323 fedback all positive )
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.