1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Fuji X100 or X100s | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by entropic remnants, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. entropic remnants

entropic remnants SC All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 3, 2013
    John Griggs
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling</br> Fuji X100 or X100s
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Looking for a Fuji X100 or X100s in any cosmetic condition but with good glass and full operational ability. NOT interested in any interchangeable lens Fuji items -- I don't need another system camera, lol.

I have a few mu43 items I could conceivably trade to get the cash I need to provide down a bit.

Panasonic G5 body w/extra battery
    Panasonic GX1 body w/FOUR batteries
    Olympus 17mm f/1.8 w/protection filter - SOLD

I've now settled into a GH1 and GH2 for my mu43 cameras now, so the G5 is on the block -- everything above is in great shape and prior to any deal I can send pics.

I also have quite a collection of film cameras so if there is something you're looking for I have a few really nice pieces though of course most of them are worth a bunch. Also have (more than) a few mf lenses from different systems laying around.

Please PM me, I'm not interested in the chaos that can result making deals in posts, lol.
    </br>Offering</br> N/A
    </br>References</br> eBay: entropic-remnants
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.