Completed Fuji X100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travisennis

Regular
I'm putting up for sale my Fuji X100. I hate to part with this camera, but I'm primarily shooting film now and this doesn't see much use, so it should go to a good home. I've owned this camera for about 1 year and I've completely babied it. I would guess it has a shutter count of about 2000, although if someone knows how to get the exact amount I would be happy to get it. This camera has never had an issue with the sticky aperture blades that some of these cameras were known for in the past. The rear LCD has had a screen protector on it since day one, although as you can see in the pictures I didn't get all of the air out when I applied the darn thing, but since I rarely used the LCD I never fixed it. The hybrid viewfinder was too nice not to use.

Included in this sale:

X100 with screen protector
Domke 1" Gripper neckstrap - black
Original Fuji neckstrap
Original box with all contents as shipped
Third-party lens adapter ring and lens hood
Match Technical soft release
Two memory cards - 8GB Transcend Class 10 and 16GB Class 4 Pny
Three batteries - 1 OEM battery and 2 Maximal Power batteries
Original battery charger with cord and plastic spacer needed to hold the battery in place
Case Logic memory card holder that is large enough that it can also hold 2 of the batteries
Lowepro Exchange Messenger bag - black

Photos can be seen here: Dropbox - Error

I'm asking $875 for everything which includes the Paypal fee and shipping for CONUS. I will ship to Hawaii, Alaska or Canada for $15.00 more. If shipping to Canada, I will declare the actual value on customs. I will not ship overseas.

Thanks,
Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back