1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Fuji XF 35mm and Fuji XF 60mm | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Luke, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Fuji XF 35mm and Fuji XF 60mm
    </br>Prices</br> $500
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> For sale is a Fujifilm XF 35mm f/1.4 lens. It is a month old and was purchased new for $600. It is absolutely like new with front and rear caps, hood and box and paperwork. You will get the new receipt with it as well. Shipped anywhere in the US for $500. Nearly unanimously agreed upon as THE essential Fuji lens. It's the only one I used and the results speak for themselves.

Also for sale is a Fujifilm XF 60mm f/2.4 lens. I bought this used and only mounted to test that it worked fine. It does work fine and is in excellent used condition. I'm missing the rear cap, but will include a substitute. It comes with front cap and hood, paperwork and box. There is some super light wear that may irk a mint-crazy camera collector, but most would call it like new. I will ship this anywhere in the US for $485.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included in price
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.