Completed Fuji XF35mm, XF18-55mm - lowest prices around | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Fuji XF35mm SOLD , XF18-55mm - lowest prices around
</br>Prices</br> $460 SOLD - $440
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> I have two Fuji lenses for sale since I no longer have a body to put them on.

The Fuji XF35mm f1.4 SOLD is the lens that makes the whole system worth buying into. If for some reason you don't have it, you need it. This is super clean and has had it's front element protected since day one with a quality UV filter. It comes with front and rear caps, lens hood and the little rubber lens hood cap that most people lose on their first outing. Also includes original box. I have priced it below all other used ones I could find for sale @ $460 SOLD . That total also includes all fees and insured shipping in the US. And yes, there is dust on it in the photo because I am no good at product photography.
9599505421_40951c3ca8_c.jpg

DSC00073 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

The Fuji 18-55mm lens has been called by many the finest "kit lens" out there. It has a pretty wide aperture. And it's fast and silent focusing and quite sharp. It's good enough that many sell off their 18mm lens once they get it. And unless you do macro, getting this lens will also keep you from buying the 60mm lens. This lens CURES G.A.S! You really should own one even if you think you're a primes-only kind of shooter. I bought this one from someone who got it new with their X-E1 kit and never used it. I think I may have taken 20 shots with it. It is for all intents and purposes, like new. It has front and rear cape and tulip lens shade. It has no box since it came from a kit. But I will include a nice carrying case with the purchase and it will be well packed. I jumped on it when it was offered for $500. I'm asking $440 (shipped and insured).....again, lower than every other used copy I could find out there. Best condition....lowest prices. That's how I roll. This is what it looks like........
9602731290_01008086c8_c.jpg

DSC00075 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

Let me know if you have any questions. All buyers will be satisfied. All who delay in buying these will be sad and pay too much somewhere else.
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail
</br>Shipping charge</br> included in price
</br>Handling time</br> 1 day
</br>References</br> -
</br>Additional comments</br> -
</br>Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back