1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

[FS] Fujifilm S5 PRO MINT CONDITION | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by sznajder, Oct 15, 2012.

1. sznajder

sznajder SC Rookie

0   0   0

Dec 14, 2011
    Camera is sold. Thanks!

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Fujifilm S5 PRO MINT CONDITION
    </br>Prices</br> $ 550.00
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> For sale Fuji s5 in amazing condition. If you look on this ad you apparently know about this camera performance. Unmatched color skin , even with nowadays DSLR and dynamic range. After having few other company's dslr this one is a keeper. Thing is is, I have two of this cameras. I bought them a month ago from professional photographer and bc I bought two I get good price. Anyway , 1 has to go. camera in mint external condition without any physical damage or imperfections. No marks on the body , actually when you look on LCD plastic rear cover you will see only evidence that camera was very lightly used. Plastic cover cost 8.00 at FujifilmUSA. Other than that ( few light scuffs) no sighs of use. 13000 shots taken. Comes with battery, charger, camera body. You will not be disappointed.Camera has numbers on bottom which means its a US product NOT Grey market.
    Local pick up possible.

Email me with any questions and I'll provide you pictures of the camera.
    Thank you for looking.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal check
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Other
    Shipping method</br> USPS, UPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> FREE
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 Business day
    </br>References</br> Ebay nick "smoqoo" 270 positive transaction, Pentax Forums nick-sznajder 6 transactions
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. sznajder

sznajder SC Rookie

0   0   0

Dec 14, 2011

Attached Files: