1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Fujifilm X-E1 (Body+Grip) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by NYCeditor, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCeditor

NYCeditor New to SC

0   0   0

Jan 12, 2013
    DONE! TRADED FOR X-PRO1!

Selling my Fuji X-E1 body (received new from Amazon on Christmas Day) along with the Fuji handgrip for $860, with the intent of getting the X-Pro1. If you're an EVF shooter, this is a no brainer.

Comes with original boxes for both camera and grip, manuals, Silkypix CD etc. There's a slight scuff above the 1, of the engraved "X-E1" logo, as you can see in the photo posted. It's very faint however, and hard to see. The rest of the body and grip is in excellent/perfect condition. Please contact me if your interested. It would be most excellent if you're in NYC and able to meet, though I would accept Paypal from a registered and verified user (the transaction would first need to successfully go through prior to me shipping - takes about 24 hours), and shipping to your location would cost extra.

*Note - the soft shutter button in the first image is not included. If you'd like it, then we can work something out.

</br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers (My X-E1 + cash for your X-Pro1 only)
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.