Ricoh Fun with Ricoh GRD

Muji is a chain of own brand Japanese shops in the UK. Everything they sell is very cool and it is a very popular resource for design conscious people.
They don't seem to make my pen anymore but this one gives an idea of their style.
StackPath

All my photo notebooks are Muji - great stuff. Muji Munich was one of my regular stop off. Being culturally adaptable I was able to bring my dog in with me when we were out walking the streets. No Muji in Tbilisi sorry to say. The only Muji's in the US are all in New York.

I use their notebooks as well :)
And their pens, picture frames, storage boxes, day packs, mice, cloths, computer bags, ....... you get the idea.

I took another shot of the pen from further back.

5571648684_50b4e19b0c_b.jpg

Thank you, Will and olli for the backstory. The name now rings a bell and I'm sure I've seen it.

That photograph is, as I just posted on your Flickr page, lovely, simple and beautiful. I'll add in elegant, as well. Very refreshing!

Oddly, this is NOT in a cemetery. I don't know the history of the near area where I live, but I imagine that this family had a farm, and in Australia, in the early part of the last century, farms had their own cemeteries. This is all that remains of whatever was there, in a patch of public land which kids play on and people walk their dogs. May the Thomas family rest easy.

hs1iv.jpg

First outing with the GRD3, and having trouble keeping the camera still so I can get sharp images. The day is grey and miserable, too. It started out well, but I did not.

acrossswamp.jpg

I've had to tone the colours down in PP, they are so bright. I have the cam set on vivid but its too much at the moment.

Back