Go print something! :)

Eliot, your before and after shots of that tree are something else! I think even the anti-HDR crowd may choose the tonemapped one (although they'd probably dial it back a bit).

GO BIG OR GO HOME LUKE! ;D
lol
i think it was actually my first REAL play with the nik hdr software when i did that one up :)

i was shocked how it was able to pull anything out of that dreary tree pic!

I am not usually a HDR fan. But I really like the HDR tree. It is more "art" than photo.

..........GASP! i think thats my style!
i take a PHOTO and try to make it ART
theres VERY few photos i take that i dont already know i want to severely tweak as im raising the camera to *CLICK*
i spent most of yesterday wandering austin, and i always thought "thisll be great daido'd!" or something similar
not "wow, with a tiny amount of contrast and sharpening this will be perfect!"
i dont think ive ever thought that. lol

i need to work on normal photographs... personal challenge!

Forgiveness not required. First, it's your to interpret. Second, what an awesome result. Looks good on screen; must be a captivating print.

hey thanks so much
it is really pretty ART printed out!
nothing at all like how it actually was, and not even how i ENVISIONED it(since i hadnt really played with nik hdr that much)
but i like it!
my sister actually has one of the 8/6 i printed out before hanging in her office at work, she says people are always in love with it
so i guess its not half bad!

thanks again!!

I really really like what your 13 y/o niece did. If that was mine I'd hang it on the front door for everyone to see.

Gary

i think ive got a sepia version of it, ill post it up so u can see what it looked like, sorta, before i got my grubby processing hands all over it

just checked, not on flikr
must be on ext hdd
ill post this evening then

heres the niece that took the photo
6722501887_2219019a05_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P1100144 by Gubrz, on Flickr

Back