Fuji Goodbye GXR M Mount, well......hellooooooooo X-E1

I will not get one. I will not get one. I will not get one.

Really, I need my 5D for a number of things, and I need a really portable camera, which the EPL5 is fulfilling. I just can't justify/fit an XE1 in there, but darn! They are SWEET!

Please post sample shots when it's charged! Did you get the m-adapter as well, and will you keep with the Leica lenses?

I gather that the GXR dalliance was only a short one then? Congrats on the new Fuji.

At $1100 for a body + 18-55mm lens the X-E1 is starting to look like good value. I just have nothing that I want to shed to justify/offset its purchase.

I will not get one. I will not get one. I will not get one.

Really, I need my 5D for a number of things, and I need a really portable camera, which the EPL5 is fulfilling. I just can't justify/fit an XE1 in there, but darn! They are SWEET!

Please post sample shots when it's charged! Did you get the m-adapter as well, and will you keep with the Leica lenses?

Bill, I don't have your fortitude.

image-2969995063.jpg

Maybe I just need to keep buying forward. I keep going back to gear I've been successful with, but then I miss the fun of exploring new cams with everyone else!

Looking forward to your pics. Just wish they had a portrait lens already with the system.

Back