Graphics with Word

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by ReD, Jul 15, 2015.

1. ReD

ReD SC Hall of Famer

Mar 27, 2013
    Been inspired by a few people on flickr but not had much luck with my usual programs then remembered a guy who used to do some wonderful drawings with Word so I tried that.
    This is a result of a fairly quick experiment - then had to learn how to snip a capture in jpeg

Everyday is a learning day here nothing to write home about but worth investigating

2. ReD

ReD SC Hall of Famer

Mar 27, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ReD

ReD SC Hall of Famer

Mar 27, 2013
    Wonderful how one thing leads to another - I started a search on Flatiron images & came across these two guys

the graphic belongs to 291 magazine started by Stieglitz which only lasted a year

Alfred Stieglitz
    Marius de Zayas

256px-291_No1p1-Cover.

291 No1p1-Cover [Public domain], by Marius de Zayas (291 magazine), from Wikimedia Commons

4. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    the day you stop learning, they might as well put you in the ground. Keep at it, Roger. I always enjoy your experiments.

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  5. ReD

ReD SC Hall of Famer

Mar 27, 2013
    I'm toying with the idea of adding a Z in my name to add a bit more kudos and gravitas

Zoger

6. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    that illustration (if that's the right word?) by Zayas sure seems egotistical. Or am I the only that sees it a giant Z

7. ReD

ReD SC Hall of Famer

Mar 27, 2013
    Now that you mention it

8. ReD

ReD SC Hall of Famer

Mar 27, 2013
    NY Rhapsody in Blue

If I could add a soundtrack you would be listening to Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue