Great Deal: Sigma DP1s for $284.61

Discussion in 'Open Gear Talk' started by Amin Sabet, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Jul 3, 2010
    The Sigma DP1s is now selling at Amazon and by Amazon for $284.61, which is an unbelievable deal. I sold my DP1 a while ago, but at this price, I'm very tempted to pick up another one. There is a certain look to those DP1 images which I miss and cannot replicate with my current camera.

Link: Sigma DP1s at Amazon

I found this deal at 1001 Noisy Cameras. If you're interested in camera deals, they have a whole blog dedicated to those.

A window grab from my DP1:

• Like Like x 3
  2. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    And a beauty of a "grab" it is!

I don't know much at all about this camera, but it's always great to see good deals offered!
  3. Andrewteee

Andrewteee SC All-Pro

Jul 8, 2010
    I just bought one last night. Couldn't pass it up! Frustrating cameras, but great results. Also bought a NOS Rich GX100.
  4. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Jul 3, 2010
    Thanks BB!

Andrew, two absolute classics IMO. I saw on the Noisy blog that the GX100 was discounted recently as well. Can't go wrong with either of those deals :2thumbs:.
  5. stefanve

stefanve New to SC

Jul 27, 2010
    I'm thorn between the Sigma DP1s and the ricoh GRD3 . I have a GRD1 but it is not working correctly any more. I love its size and controls. but the sigma has a film like picture quality (and I mean film as in movie film). what should I do :)
  6. Andrewteee

Andrewteee SC All-Pro

Jul 8, 2010
    My DP1s just arrived from Amazon, surprisingly overnight! Cheap price and free overnight shipping... what did I do?

I have both the GRD3 and DP1s. I had the DP1 once before. If I could only have one it would be the GRD3.