Canon Greetings!

welcome Bluebear.....I've seen some amazing photos from that camera, so if you aren't getting any, it won't be the camera's fault ;)

Now that you have the gear, it's all about the photos, so share as soon as you get some worth sharing.

Glad to have you here, bluebear and congrats on that new camera of yours! We have lots of dog lovers here so feel free to share those first snaps, as well as more down the line.:drinks:

Hi bluebear, welcome to serious compacts. I recently bought a G1X but not had much of an opportunity to play with it due to all the lovely weather we have been having this summer here in the Lothians! I have been happy with the pics I have taken so far and expect it will come out to play in August during the Edinburgh Fringe. If it stops raining! Looking forward to seeing your pics!

OK, so here are a few from my first play with the camera walking the dog near home lest night:

Flake-3.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

WildOats.jpg

Kimpton-1.jpg

I'm having a day off work tomorrow and going on a river cruise (a small one!) in Oxford, so think I'll take the new toy along!

Back