Micro 4/3 GX1+25mm does street

Iansky

All-Pro
First run at street using the 25mm on the GX1, very pleased with the results.

Waiting1.jpg

Thwaites.jpg

If only - thanks for the suggestion though Norman - Panasonic, you listening?

:rofl:
....though I agree it is very much deserved. However I'd suggest they better get in there before Fuji - as I've seen magic squeezed out of the X100 too.

So, Ian, contentment with the GX1 & PL25 means no hankering for the XPro1?

:rofl:
....though I agree it is very much deserved. However I'd suggest they better get in there before Fuji - as I've seen magic squeezed out of the X100 too.

So, Ian, contentment with the GX1 & PL25 means no hankering for the XPro1?

Thanks for that one...........I do have the X100 as well and it produces amazing images. I am still considering getting rid of my DSLR kit and going with the XPro-1 but before I do, I will wait and see reviews from users rather than professional reviewers who may show bias.

I have handled the XPro-1 and it feels nice and size wise equates to my recently departed M8, I do still have some concerns about the AF and manual focus and the need to purchase dioptre's for eyesight correction is a negative for me - I do also feel that while the camera produces superb image quality, the cost is still too high and this is preventing some on the fence from stepping over.

Perhaps another few months will make all the difference as 4 things may happen:
1. User reviews will be more prevalent and constructive and allow informed thinking.
2. More product will be available in store for interested parties to handle & try.
3. Firmware updates will be targeted constructively (as we know Fuji does) to fix issues in a timely manner.
4. Prices will fall to a sensible level

Back