Hallo from Brussels, Belgium

Hi,

I'm Rafael, living in a small village some 20 km SE of Brussels, the well-know capital of Europ :rolleyes:
Some of you may know me as a participant of the sister forum for micro4/3, my main camera being a GH2 nowadays.

But I'm here because I recently bought an Olympus C700 :eek::confused::eek::cool:
Why the hell would anybody want to buy a 10 year old 2.1Mpix camera ???? Well, it's an IR converted camera with a filter installed at 820 nm !
And I got it really cheap !

So, now you know me, I'm going some post some IR pictures in the Olympus forum !

C U
Rafael

Hi Rafael

Welcome to Serious Compacts. Looking forward to seeing your photos ... I vaguely recollect from mu-43 that you are pretty good at taking pictures! :)

Rafael, how wonderful that you found your way here! I've been very remiss about keeping up over at Mu43 with your photographs. Now I'll get to have them here, too. We accept micro four thirds photographs with open arms, too.:D

Congrats on that "new" Olympus C700 and welcome aboard the sister ship of Serious Compacts!

Rafael you could have come without buying an Olympus ... even GH2s are welcome here!
It'll be good to see your work again

Back