Hallooooo Again!

Yeats

All-Pro
Name
Chris
'ello again, folks! It's been a crazy couple of months since I'd last been here... I apologize for my rudeness in suddenly dropping out of SC, but I'm here again and hopefully for good. :D

What happened with me? Well...

- moved crazy old mother-in-law into a new facility, resulting in her having hallucinations, two 9-1-1 calls, four trips to the ER, a broken hip and currently physical therapy
- my girlfriend going into the ER on New Year's Eve, diagnosed with a bilateral kidney infection, nearly died form an allergic reaction to a pneumonia vaccine, 2 weeks in the hospital
- my beloved cat Calhoun passing away the morning of Super Bowl Sunday

and one bit of good news, we adopted a 7 month old kitten from the local pound, she's an adorable, rambunctious PITA we've named Abagail Rose.

So that's the nutty narrative of my life over the last few months, and now I come knocking on the door of SC... may I please be let in? :redface:

Abagail_P1010906.jpg

Welcome back, Yeats! Sorry for your loss. I hope things are less stressful for you this year, and congratulations for your sweet kitten.

Ah, years ago we had cats who would bring home lovely presents, blood as red as lipstick... but it's always been too dangerous, my neighborhood's road has claimed too many pets over the years, the kitties go no further than the back deck, now.

welcome back! To catch you up on what's been happening...

Canon's gone out of business
Leica is now selling $400 rangefinders
Apple makes a medium format film camera

:tongue:

hope the family health issues are resolved and there's always room for more cats on the Internet.

Back