Ricoh handling in-camera processed jpegs

linh

I recently picked this up to give it a whirl, but was wondering if anyone shoots RAW+JPG (so I can zoom in playback), and also uses the in-camera raw developer.

I'm trying to find a good way to import all this into LR while saving space at the same time. I want to basically be able to delete all jpegs that have no corresponding RAW file to be deleted. I'd stack it in LR after the fact with capture time stacking probably.

Alternatively, anyone know a way to delete jpg sidecar files in LR?

Thansk

I shoot both RAW+JPG on my GR, Often IF the jpg is good enough I use that without processing the RAW. :eek:
Usually it will just be a postcard size print.

I shoot low enough quantity that I keep both.
from your question above I am reading that you sometimes shoot jpg only? So, need to keep them but only separate out RAW companion jpgs?

I always shoot raw+JPG and use the in-camera raw developer for anything that particularly takes my fancy. Storage is so cheap I don't see the point of not doing so, and of not keeping both raw and JPG versions.

I always shoot raw+JPG and use the in-camera raw developer for anything that particularly takes my fancy. Storage is so cheap I don't see the point of not doing so, and of not keeping both raw and JPG versions.

Bill,

I wasn't aware the GR had in-camera RAW processing. How is it in comparison to Fuji's? All the same/similar options?

Actually it's better... A bit more control, but the best bit is you can see the effects of your twiddling in real-time, rather than having to "develop" then go back to make a change

Back