Happy Thanksgiving to all!

BBW

Legend
Name
BB
Wishing you all a happy Thanksgiving wherever you are! Although I'm not on the forum as much as I'd like to be these days, I'll always feel as though this is a virtual home thanks to all the good friends here at Serious Compacts. I'm thankful for all that I've learned here and the wonderful folks I've met here, and the photographs I've seen - and will see!

Happy Thanksgiving!:grouphug::flowers_2:

pass the stuffing.....all the best to you and yours as well, BB...and everybody else.

Somewhere down the list of things I'm grateful for this year includes this friendly gathering place to talk about gear and share photos with a wonderful group of people from all over the world. So while many (most) of you don't share in the US holiday of overeating, a happy Thanksgiving to all. :drinks:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! And specially to my old SC friends!

Back to the land of the living now. Wedding, honeymoon, and all that stress is over! Now back to the old stresses of life (work) and the new stress of actually having to live a life responsibly!! But definitely thankful for both.

God speed and be safe throughout this holiday season folks!

On this American Holiday I am thankful for all my friends.

I am also thankful for this country where I was born, grew-up and call home. While the United States of America is far from perfect, I am thankful we have the ability and opportunities to make her so. I am thankful for her breathtaking natural beauty, her abundance of resources and the immeasurable variety of people from around the world all living here and collectively celebrating on this day.

Thank You,

G

GRAA0040-L.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

"From Sea to Shining Sea"

PS- Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Yes, a Happy Thanksgiving to all. And, since we narrowly escaped heavy damage from Hurricane Sandy at my house only a few weeks ago, we have a lot to be thankful for. I humbly suggest that anyone who can afford it should send a few dollars to the Hurricane Sandy relief funds. There are a lot of people in metro New York still without homes. Happy Holidays ahead!

Up early today for a quick flight to Indiana, where my whole family is now together welcoming a new 5 month old grand niece to the family (my sister's grand daughter - first of her new generation). Grabbing some down time now before a big dinner in a couple hours. Lots of family photos - I'll pull a few together for public posting in a couple of days. Loving the 45 and 75mm lenses on the OMD and 18 and 35 on the X-Pro.

-Ray

Happy Thanksgiving!

We celebrated our Thanksgiving a few weeks ago. I was doing well in working off the added weight. After talking to our friends in the US my wife suggested we celebrate again, simply because we can.

Once more unto the breach...

Back