Harrods People - London Street with Sony A6300/Ricoh GD Digital

Petach

Hall of Famer
Name
Peter Tachauer
Nice set Pete. I particularly like the 3rd and 4th from the bottom - not sure why but they both really hold my interest. Maybe the juxtaposition between the guy's funky hair and his formal-isa attire, and, OTOH, the young woman's stylishly ripped to shreds jeans juxtaposed against her overwhelming load of presumably high end shopping bags.

Nice set Pete. I particularly like the 3rd and 4th from the bottom - not sure why but they both really hold my interest. Maybe the juxtaposition between the guy's funky hair and his formal-isa attire, and, OTOH, the young woman's stylishly ripped to shreds jeans juxtaposed against her overwhelming load of presumably high end shopping bags.
From the look of the sunglasses she must be Italian :) Now they can do shopping....

thanks Ray. Interesting place to shoot and I will go back again. My own fave is third from top with the laughing guy and poker faced woman. Don't know what was said but she was not amused.

If he doesn't want to be photographed, perhaps he could "undo" his tattoos and remove all his piercings. I'll never understand people that do things to draw attention to themselves and then seem upset that they are receiving attention.
I just noticed he has what appears to be a piercing drilled through the bridge of his nose between his eyes. That had to hurt!

Back