Have you made a Will?

And if you have, have you considered your photographs? Especially those of you who sell...

And if you haven't... do it now.

I was reading here and there this morning and came across an article on Neil Gaiman's website. He's discussing the things that can happen, particularly in relation to authors, but it applies to any creative endeavour/people, really. He's also given a downloadable pdf copy of a basic Will.

Go read
Neil Gaiman's Journal: Important. And pass it on...

Certainly important reading for anyone who sells photos or has a collection that has monetary value. Someone can take what they want from mine and then just hit delete on the rest. Thanks for sharing. It's a good reminder for my wife and I to at least start things going regarding the basics.

Yup and give someone your Flickr, etc., passwords.

I'm with you Luke, I'd like to have my daughter be able to keep some photos of mine...but that's about it. That's why I keep saying I'm going to make some Blurb books.:rolleyes:

Certainly important for professionals, Sue.

Funnily enough, yes. Recent events in the family made me sit down and do just this. My will is in a safe place, together with a list of passwords. This is a today job, not a tomorrow or next week thing. It is also worth bearing in mind that circumstances change and wills should too. I am also considering a "living will".

Back