1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Heads

Discussion in 'Olympus Forum' started by Ripleysbaby, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Ripleysbaby

Ripleysbaby supernatural anesthetist

Sep 9, 2011
    Cumbria UK
    Garry
    Recently swapped my LX5 for the XZ-1. Although i do miss the Panasonics wide end, and manual focus & dof scale. That is all.
    I am a total Olympus XZ-1 convert. :biggrin:
    6370861717_3194a73f5c_b.
    kelvingrove by Fungal infection, on Flickr

• Like Like x 4
  2. krugorg

krugorg SC All-Pro

Sep 26, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Kyle Krug
    Very cool exhibit and great capture!

• Like Like x 1
  3. bartjeej

bartjeej SC Hall of Famer

Nov 12, 2010
    bart
    Welcome to the forum, and nice first post! That's a really cool piece of art. What / where is it?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ripleysbaby

Sep 9, 2011
    Cumbria UK
    Garry
    It's the Kelvingrove gallery in sunny Glasgow. I really enjoyed my visit there too. A bigger photography section would be nice though.

5. HeatherTheVet

HeatherTheVet SC All-Pro

Apr 23, 2011
    Scotland
    Heather
    It's at the Kelvingrove art gallery and museum in Glasgow, free admission. Some cracking photo opportunities in there. Welcome, Ripley's Baby! I don't suppose you're far away - I'm Southside. Keep putting up good stuff like that and I'll have to come over and burglarise some of your talent! ;-)

6. Ripleysbaby

Sep 9, 2011
    Cumbria UK
    Garry
    Thanks HTV. Live near Carlisle Though. But a lovely scots lass insists i visit Burnside every weekend ! Over 8 months i've really fallen for Glasgow.

7. creepy

Well that's just creepy.

Welcome

8. HeatherTheVet

HeatherTheVet SC All-Pro

Apr 23, 2011
    Scotland
    Heather
    I stayed in Carlisle for Foot and Mouth, I really liked it. Carlisle, not FMD - that was horrendous. I spent all last year in Northumberland, which was good, weekends I was back in Glasgow. It's a great city, isn't it! I'm an east coaster originally but I really like it here most of the time. Now and then I get in a strop!