Hearst Memorial Mining Building

Bruce McL

Regular
This building is located on the UC Berkeley campus, and was opened in 1907. These photos are from a visit on December 19, 2016. Taken with a Canon Powershot G1 X.

IMG_0996.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

IMG_0999.JPG

IMG_1038.JPG

IMG_1018.JPG

IMG_1025.JPG

IMG_1033.JPG

IMG_1040.JPG

Last edited:
Nice series, I can tell you put some thought into it. The 3rd one is my favorite. I like the way you left a bit of space on the right to carry the eye though the scene. They are all nice. Good job.

I really like the next to last one in that first series. Just the layering of those arch corners really works well to my eye... The rest are good but mildly predictable, but that one is really nicely balanced in a less balanced, or at least less symettrical way... Are those with the first or second generation G1X?

I really like the next to last one in that first series. Just the layering of those arch corners really works well to my eye... The rest are good but mildly predictable, but that one is really nicely balanced in a less balanced, or at least less symettrical way... Are those with the first or second generation G1X?

There are definitely a lot of scenes and views just waiting to be photographed in that building, especially with a fisheye lens. It's fun to go there and collect them though. I have the G1 X, not the G1 X Mark II. I bought it used about a month ago.

Back