Hello from Bermagui NSW Australia

pcbermagui

I stumbled on your forum seeking feedback on the Panasonic LX7. Lusting after the new Sony RX100/3 but outfaced by the cost I plumped for the LX7 as a reasonable compromise (1/3rd of the cost) and your positive comments make me think that no major compromise is involved.
I spent this afternoon with a close friend. me with my slr kit. he with a top end compact. Cant wait for the parcel to arrive from Kogan with the mini beast and getting to put it through its paces.
Cheers from Oz - pcbermagui.

I stumbled on your forum seeking feedback on the Panasonic LX7. Lusting after the new Sony RX100/3 but outfaced by the cost I plumped for the LX7 as a reasonable compromise (1/3rd of the cost) and your positive comments make me think that no major compromise is involved.
I spent this afternoon with a close friend. me with my slr kit. he with a top end compact. Cant wait for the parcel to arrive from Kogan with the mini beast and getting to put it through its paces.
Cheers from Oz - pcbermagui.

Hello and welcome. This is a great place to spend time. Almost as nice as Bermagui. I make the odd trip down the coast and always enjoy it. I've just this moment listed my RX100 on eBay. It's a great little camera, though I'm sure you'll be very happy indeed with the LX7. Years ago, my first serious compact was a LX3!

Welcome aboard, pcbermagui!

Looking forward to hearing what you think about your soon to be new LX7 and seeing your photographs. You've got quite a few compadres from Oz here on Serious Compacts. :drinks:

Back