Hello from Panasonic

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Amin Sabet, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Jul 3, 2010
    I just received this as a PM, but I think it was meant as a hello to the forum:

• Like Like x 7
  2. JoepLX3

JoepLX3 SC Regular

Jul 11, 2010
    The Panasonic Team...
    - Curious if we can ask them questions and get proper answers to clear up our minds
    - Don't get me wrong, potentially/probably it is even good for us if they don't tell us everything we would like to know

Personally I would like to see confirmation on the rumor of the build-in & tilt-able EVF with the introduction of the GF2 (including timing / pricing).
    - Nobody here wants to know if/when Pentax and or Tamron/Sigma will join the m43 line? (I guess we will have to wait until such companies decide to communicate such things themselves)
  3. Andrewteee

Andrewteee SC All-Pro

Jul 8, 2010
    Well, if Panasonic wants to participate, and we're going to start asking questions... Where is the 14mm prime lens promised so long ago??? The 20/1.7 lens is the best m4/3 lens, hope that 14mm is at least as good! But, dang, please put it into production - sometime soon :wink:
  4. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Jul 3, 2010
    Hopefully they will participate and discuss here, but it is unclear what what Ms. Taylor meant by "dip our toe" :smile:.

Here is her profile page in case you would like to contact her via our board: View Profile: Panasonic - Serious Compacts
  5. Djarum

Djarum SC All-Pro

Jul 10, 2010
    Huntsville, AL
    I'm confused. I don't see anything