Hello from Panasonic

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Amin Sabet, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator Moderator

Jul 3, 2010
    I just received this as a PM, but I think it was meant as a hello to the forum:

• Like Like x 7
  2. JoepLX3

JoepLX3 SC Regular S.C. Charter Member

Jul 11, 2010
    The Panasonic Team...
    - Curious if we can ask them questions and get proper answers to clear up our minds
    - Don't get me wrong, potentially/probably it is even good for us if they don't tell us everything we would like to know

Personally I would like to see confirmation on the rumor of the build-in & tilt-able EVF with the introduction of the GF2 (including timing / pricing).
    - Nobody here wants to know if/when Pentax and or Tamron/Sigma will join the m43 line? (I guess we will have to wait until such companies decide to communicate such things themselves)

3. Andrewteee

Andrewteee SC All-Pro S.C. Charter Member

Jul 8, 2010
    Well, if Panasonic wants to participate, and we're going to start asking questions... Where is the 14mm prime lens promised so long ago??? The 20/1.7 lens is the best m4/3 lens, hope that 14mm is at least as good! But, dang, please put it into production - sometime soon :wink:

4. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator Moderator

Jul 3, 2010
    Hopefully they will participate and discuss here, but it is unclear what what Ms. Taylor meant by "dip our toe" :smile:.

Here is her profile page in case you would like to contact her via our board: View Profile: Panasonic - Serious Compacts

5. Djarum

Djarum SC All-Pro S.C. Charter Member Subscribing Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Huntsville, AL
    Jason
    I'm confused. I don't see anything