Hello from Sunny Singapore

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by felixkh, Oct 17, 2013.

1. felixkh

felixkh New to SC

Oct 17, 2013
    Felix Tan
    Hello Everyone,

I just bought the GXR+A12 28mm F2.5 in late September and still learning about its features. I actually saw the great output of the camera way back in 2010 but due to its high price, did not buy one back then. Now that the price has come down to a reasonable level, I decided to get one.

I own Pentax K30 and before that other Pentax DSLRs from the K10D to the K5 and still use the MZ-S as well as a Ricoh XR-P
    • Like Like x 4
  2. bartjeej

bartjeej SC Hall of Famer

Nov 12, 2010
    Hi Felix, welcome to SC! The GXR + 28mm combo has always interested me. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos!
  3. Hyubie

Hyubie SC Veteran

Jun 8, 2011
    Welcome Felix!

Singapore is very memorable to me -- it's one of our honeymoon destinations and we both got sick while there. Haha! A little weird too when our guide, after maybe about ten~ish minutes of driving from downtown, said " .. and now we're out of the city and into the suburbs" -- yes, that quick. :biggrin: Seriously though I enjoyed Sentosa and of course the food (!!!). Hopefully you can share some pics of your lively city.
  4. Armanius

Armanius Bring Jack back!

Jan 11, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Welcome to the forum Felix!! Nice to see a Pentax/Ricoh user! We have LOTS of Ricoh users in this forum!
  5. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    and a lot of closet Pentaxians. Let's see some photos!
  6. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    Hello and welcome, Felix. I'm a bit late to this thread but wanted to thank you for your introduction. I do hope you'll post more photographs soon!
  7. krugorg

krugorg SC All-Pro

Sep 26, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Kyle Krug
    Welcome to the forum, Felix. That GXR 28 is a great camera! Look forward to seeing your images (hopefully they feature some hawker food!)