Hello from Sweden

SweDon

Name
Donald
Hi everyone.
Im from northern Sweden and been on mu43 for a while and been lurking here some time now. I really like watching all the great pictures here from all the different brands of cameras. I currently own Panasonic G1, G3, Olympus PM1 and a white Pentax Q. Been really into photography for almost two years now when i upgraded from a cheap point and shoot. I´m into legacy lenses but recently bought some native lenses for my m43 cameras. Just got my OM-Q adapter so I´m looking forward to clearer skies for some moon pictures with my OM 300/4.5.
20131011-PA110969-Redigera-2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

20131027-IMGP0546.jpg

20130922-P1020958.jpg

Hi Donald,

Welcome to the site. Nice pictures above.

Are you far enough north to see (and maybe photograph) the aurora? I tried to see it when I visited Umeå, but I didn't have any luck.

-R

I live in Umeå where its hard to see because of the city lights. I have the inlaws outside the city, will try this winter to get some shots.

The "lights", are not very cooperating. They tend to show up unannounced, late at night, when its very cold. At least in Alaska, where I photographed them a few years ago on film.
Welcome. I see that you have a inclination to "get creative". Good. Bring it on!

Welcome aboard, Donald and thanks so much for starting right off with some of your photos. I love the one of the young man, possibly your son? Glad you found your way here!

Back