1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hello from Texas

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Janis, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Janis

Janis SC Regular

Nov 22, 2010
    Central Texas
    Hi everyone! I already know some of you from the m43 site. I have an epl-1 and just broke down and ordered the NEX 5. All you people who have been posting good things about the NEXs, I blame you for making me do this!
    Janis
    Janis Herd Photography

• Like Like x 1
  2. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Janis, thank you so much for introducing yourself here and I definitely remember you from "across the hall" at Mu43. I'm so glad you found your way over here... How did you, if I may ask? Was it a post on Mu43 or were you searching for information about that NEX5?:wink:

3. olli

olli Super Moderator Emeritus

Sep 28, 2010
    Metro Manila
    olli
    Hello Janis. I once spent St Patricks Day (I'm from Ireland originally) in atown called Palestine in Texas. They were very nice but still charged us despite our attempts to play up the 'irishry':smile: Very nice pies as I remember.

Welcome here and as one of those who has been posting good things about the NEX I hope you enjoy it.

Like your website. Missy is a cute dog. Is she an Australian Shepherd?

• Like Like x 1
  4. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    I think Missy might be an Australian Cattle dog and she is VERY cute. I think my dog would like to play with her.:biggrin:

Palestine, Texas on St. Patrick's Day, eh, olli? See how cosmopolitan we are in the states?:tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Herman

Herman The Image Stimulator

Jul 11, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Herman
    Hello and welcome here Janis. I'm from Holland.

6. Ghosthunter

Ghosthunter boo!

Sep 8, 2010
    London UK
    Andy
    Hi and welcome! Looks like there are quite a few NEX owners on here now :bravo-009: