Hello Kitty Camera

Discussion in 'Nikon 1 Forum' started by kimberlysun, Sep 6, 2012.

1. kimberlysun

kimberlysun New to SC

Sep 6, 2012
    Hello Kitty is known as being one of the most well-known and popular characters in the Sanrio collection. She has many friends including her Papa, Mama, Mimmy, Tim and Tammy, Mory, Cathy, Thomas, Jody and many more! Hello Kitty lives in a world where everyone has a loving, caring family, with great manners and many friends.

One of the populer hello kitty brand produck are hello kitty camera. Many people like buying that. It very cheap and beautiful. Wanna know more just read hello kitty camera
  2. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    this post has this moderator stumped. Looks like spam, but I'm sure many here will be interested. I'll let it ride until a more level-headed mod gives it a look. :popcorm2:
  3. Xuereb

Xuereb SC Veteran

Nov 5, 2010
    W. Australia
    This reminds me of a debate between Paul Strand and Edward Weston about which printing paper to use and whether to wear gloves while developing. Weston didn't wear gloves.
  4. pdh

pdh SC Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    oh it's spam all right, but if you find yourself with a few idle moments, just have a google for "hello kitty Leica" ... and prepare to be ... ummm ... amazed? or something
  5. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    I didn't know my local football team had a limited edition M6. I don't shoot film and I don't watch football as much as I did when I was little, but that is a SERIOUSLY sweet hunk of cheddar...... http://www.kpraslowicz.com/2009/03/10/special-m6s/

God bless the Green and Gold......Go Packers!
  6. Isoterica

Isoterica SC Hall of Famer

Dec 6, 2011
    And right under the Green Bay Packers is Hello Kitty LOL