Hello O7 from Bulgaria/Denmark.

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Anio, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Anio

Anio New to SC

Dec 10, 2011
    I've recently bought Ricoh GRD III and I enjoy it very much! I'm 23 years old bulgarian IT student in Denmark and this is my first try to get into the photography as a hobbyist. As a kid I enjoyed it very much but somehow the life caught me and the photography was left behind.. Recently I've found out that I love to do street photography, it's closest to what I did as a young teenager. I'm learning fast but the biggest obstacle for me is post processing and cropping because I don't have any idea how to do it for now.. But! I purchased Lightroom and dvd with tutorials for it (fingers crossed).

These are pictures that I made with that little beauty GR D. I will be so happy to receive some feedback and tips .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/71707709@N07/

2. olli

olli Super Moderator Emeritus

Sep 28, 2010
    Metro Manila
    olli
    Hello Anio. Welcome.

3. bilzmale

bilzmale Super Moderator Emeritus S.C. Charter Member Subscribing Member

Jul 17, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    Bill Shinnick
    Hello and welcome Anio and thanks for the Flickr link.

4. krugorg

krugorg SC All-Pro

Sep 26, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Kyle Krug
    Welcome to the forum Anio! Look forward to seeing more of your work with the GRD!

5. Hauki

Hauki SC Regular

Dec 2, 2011
    Somerset, England
    Welcome to the forum, you have some superb shots on flickr

6. stillshunter

stillshunter Super Moderator Emeritus

Nov 5, 2010
    Down Under
    Mark
    G'day Anio. :thumbup:
    Mate you've brought the right camera to the right place. You'll certainly find many comrades in arms here. Look forward to seeing more images - and judging by your Flickr stream you're ripe for ourWeekly Challenge. We've seen this taken out by this little cam on a few occasions in the past, so hope you might consider entering.

7. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    Hello Anio! Nice set on flickr. Seems you are off to a flying start! GRD3 is a brilliant little camera, glad you are enjoying it.

8. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus S.C. Charter Member

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    I'll add my welcome to you from New York, Anio! Thanks so much for starting off with your intro and some background and the link to your Flickr stream.:th_salute:

If you haven't yet, check out the Site Information forum stickies and if you have any questions - just ask.:drinks:

9. Anio

Anio New to SC

Dec 10, 2011
    Thank you very much for the warm welcome, Olli, Bilzmale, Krugorg, Hauki, Stillshunter, Kyteflyer and BBW!
    Stillshunter I will join the weekly challenge, I think I have a shot. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Isoterica

Isoterica SC Hall of Famer

Dec 6, 2011
    Welcome Anio. I am new too. You will like it here though I already do!