Help...Too much information

Discussion in 'Sony RX100 Forum' started by kenhiraihnl, Oct 8, 2012.

1. kenhiraihnl

kenhiraihnl SC Regular

Sep 29, 2012
    I hope someone can help me on this "problem." It seems like my Playback button is defaulted to a screen that provides a lot of information that I don't need. I can revert to the screen that I prefer by pressing the Function button, or switch to shooting mode by half-pressing the shutter release button. Is there a setting that will eliminate most, if not all of the information shown in this screen shot? Thanks in advance. Ken
    Playback screen.

• Like Like x 1
  2. bartjeej

bartjeej SC Hall of Famer

Nov 12, 2010
    bart
    I don't have an RX100 but I'm gonna guess pressing Display (the up button on the 4-directional pad) switches between display modes?

• Like Like x 2
  3. kenhiraihnl

kenhiraihnl SC Regular

Sep 29, 2012
    Thanks a lot, bartjeej...it worked exactly as you surmised...you're my "go-to" guy from now on, LOL...I like to turn on my RX100 by pressing the playback button, which shows me the last thing I was doing before shutdown. I can quickly go to shooting mode by half-pressing the shutter release button. My Canon PowerShot SD950is works in a similar fashion, but doesn't toggle display modes quite like the RX100. Thanks again. Ken

• Like Like x 2
  4. bartjeej

bartjeej SC Hall of Famer

Nov 12, 2010
    bart
    :eek: the pressure!

but I'm glad it worked :smile: by the way, that's a cute baby, just about visible inbetween all the information!

• Like Like x 2
  5. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    How great that you got the help you needed right here, eh? :grouphug:

• Like Like x 1