1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Hey from Virginia

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by drd1135, Jul 14, 2011.

1. drd1135

drd1135 SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    New guy from VA here. I heard about this forum on the Mu-43 forum. I'm a long time (1974) Pentax user, currently with a K7. I bought an E-P1 on a lark and got hooked. I had forgotten how much I like small cameras and how important it is to have a camera that you are willing to carry everywhere. My current favorite photo opportunity is to throw the E-P1 in the saddlebag of my Road King and ride the backroads of rural Virginia.

• Like Like x 1
  2. olli

olli Super Moderator Emeritus

Sep 28, 2010
    Metro Manila
    olli
    Hello and welcome DRD.

3. bilzmale

bilzmale Super Moderator Emeritus

Jul 17, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    Bill Shinnick
    Hello drd1135 and thanks for the intro - you are very welcome. Please share some photos or get involved in the various challenges.

4. Alf

Alf SC Top Veteran

Oct 11, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!

5. Herman

Herman The Image Stimulator

Jul 11, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Herman
    Hey ! Hello and welcome here !

6. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    drd, welcome aboard! I hail from New York but have been down and around through a number of those beautiful twisties in Virginia, though not on a Road King, alas!:biggrin: You're painting a great picture here in your introduction, so I hope you'll share some of your photographs with us very soon. I know I'm looking forward to some serious vicarious living!