Hi all, and greetings from The Netherlands

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Martin_1961, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Martin_1961

Martin_1961 New to SC

Jun 2, 2015
    The Netherlands
    Hi all, my name is Martin, age 54 and live in Groningen The Netherlands. I joined this forum
    a few days ago. After a long journey which lasted 37 years, my new and hopefully last camera
    :rofl: ;).... is the Sony RX100M3. Reasons....? Well....I guess you know. But the fabulous image quality in a very small and portable body has something to do with it.
    My former camera was the E-PL5 so some of you might have seen me as Malo1961 at the Micro Four Thirds Forum. Anyway.....I hope I enjoy staying here as I did on the other forum and if anyone has some questions, don't hesitate to ask.
    The first results will be posted in a few minutes on the dedicated image thread at the RX100
    • Like Like x 1
  2. pniev

pniev Student for life

Jun 10, 2013
    Welcome Martin! Enjoy your time here.
    Greetings from a fellow country man,
  3. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    Welcome Martin! It's a LOT quieter here (particularly recently) than at the m43 forum, but it's a friendly sort of quiet... Enjoy your RX100...

4. bartjeej

bartjeej SC Hall of Famer

Nov 12, 2010
    Welkom uit Rotterdam!
  5. marlof

marlof Trying to focus

Dec 25, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Welkom/welcome Martin. You'll find this forum just as friendly as its sister site, mu43. I'm looking forward to seeing some images with the RX100m3.
  6. Martin_1961

Martin_1961 New to SC

Jun 2, 2015
    The Netherlands
    Thanks all for the warm words, more pictures coming up in the RX100 image thread.
  7. Itchybiscuit

Itchybiscuit SC Regular

Dec 26, 2014
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Welcome Martin. I'm Itchybiscuit here and I'm Itchybiscuit there too. :thumbup:
  8. bilzmale

bilzmale Super Moderator Emeritus

Jul 17, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    Bill Shinnick
    Hello and welcome Martin.
  9. Welcome, hoping to see some great photos from you.